Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Signs of spring



I'm looking for signs of spring...outside I don't see anything but snow,snow,snow. But inside, I'm getting antsy...I want to clean and dust and open windows really wide and wash my curtains so they blow in the breeze and bring the fresh laundered smell back into the house. I'm longing for green and the feel of dirt on my hands and the sun warming my face (with sunscreen of course)and a Robin, any robin will do and the sounds of birds waking me up. I'm longing to hear an airplane go by in the morning rousing me from an amazing sleep, tricking me into thinking I'm up North (I am in my dream) and thinking for just a moment that it's a boat not a plane. Oh, spring, where are you? I'm missing my romance with you. Come quickly.

No comments: