Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's almost over

Strange, it's almost done. The homeschooling journey is feeling like it's creeping up to a close. I have one home with one and a half years left. Powerful moment, because I clearly remember day one. Our days are not so full anymore, not so rushed and a little bit melancholy even. But still worth while and wonderful. Never would I change a moment. Well, that's a lie actually. If I think back to day one, I can see a hundred ways I would do better. But being on this side of the fence is easy. It's always easy to look backward and say I wish I had...but that won't fix or change anything. I'm grateful for the opportunity I had in this, grateful for the friendships I've made and who God has allowed me to become. My second education through primary school is almost complete, I'm not where I was, but I'm not where I'm going to be yet either. Praise God!

1 comment:

Jessica Heights said...

It must be wonderful to look back on all that you've accomplished together! :)