Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

Confirmation Day


Well today's the day. Yesterday was the practice at the church and it was a bit of a disaster. Many of the kids don't attend regular church services so they don't have any idea of the responses etc. I find that frustrating. But God dealt with my attitude yesterday and reminded me that many of these kids don't go to our specific church, so a few of them might not be familiar with where the 'gifts' are to bring the up and so on. He reminded me to be Merciful. Look where I was way back when. I'm not who I was and not yet who I'm gonna be, Thank God!
So today is a busy day of cleaning and organizing and hair and nails and then forgetting all that 'stuff' and seeking the spirit.
Sara is so excited. She's spent the week with her sponsor in prayer and study and its been so lovely. Her Novena ends today and her new life in the Spirit begins. Congratulations Sara, I've never been prouder of you than I have this past few months watching you grow closer to Jesus and setting your gaze firmly on Him. It's YOUR day today! I'll post pictures when I can.

No comments: