Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 8, 2007

How tired is tired?


School is almost over, grad is coming quickly and I'm exhausted. Its such a tiring time of year. There's so much left to do and it seems not enough time. I've been reading lately in my new curriculum for next year about taking pressure off, and to some extent I did that this year. Things just seemed to flow a little more gently than they normally do. I'm not sure if that's because there was one student less in our class room or because my daughter became very independent as a learner this year. But I really feel like I only had one student. It was a bit surreal. And now I'm really finished. I feel really released. My little guy doesn't know it yet, but today's his last day. I need to be done. Up North is calling me...my shoulders should probably drop down about 2 inches the closer I get to the lake. Can't wait! I saw my friend last night and it was great to see for myself that she's okay. Its her husband who's not well. She's really strong. Her strength is a real source for me. What an example. So if you get the chance read Romans 8. It came as a Word to me last night in prayer and when I looked at it, wow, blew my mind. Explains alot.
Anyway, I'm going to try and attach a picture into this section of my blog. Not sure about all the things I can do yet...still alot to learn, but week 1 has been fun.

No comments: