Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You would not believe what happened!

So, we go to Huntsville on Friday last week to take our son to camp and get stuck in this MONSTER traffic jam. I'm talking people getting out of their vehicles, walking around, going for jogs, you name it. No moving. In park on the 407. 3 Ambulances, 2 Tow Trucks and an OPP go by... crazy. Then an hour later we go from 0 to 100 in however fast a minivan can...people were scrambling to get back to their cars, hilarious! So we're thinking there's gonna be bodies all over the road, a huge crash scene...nothing. No evidence of anything at all. I'm completely baffled.
So we get to Huntsville, have a lovely evening and drop the child off at camp. Only I leave my teen son and pick up an adult son. On Saturday he turns 18. Trying to wrap my head around that still. So Monday, as I'm pulling out of the driveway to go register my daughter for highschool...I see this hole in the soffit of my roof. Raccoons. Ugh. So I call the guy to come and take them out but on the other side of my house is an even bigger hole that I could climb in! Freaked out. Right there. So, $1000.00 later I have 2 doors on my roof that let the critters out but not back in. Good thing too! Cause that's nasty! In a week the guy comes back to take it all down, disinfect and repair the damage. So, my projects are falling behind. I'm okay with that.

No comments: