Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

weary or dog tired

Have you ever been so beyond tired that thinking is an event? I'm there. More than weary? I'm there. I thot. Because that got me thinking...what is weary? What I'm feeling is dog tired. You know, the kind of satisfied at the end of the day, get a good shower, cozy bed and relax kinda tired. Weary doesn't leave. Weary won't quit, it's like a fog that won't lift. And it never really will unless...you go to Him. When Jesus said, 'come to me all who are weary and I will give you rest', I don't think he meant, come to me if your dog tired and I'll make you fall asleep fast. Jesus is the only way out of the fog. The only way. And when we go to Him first, he'll direct us in the ways we should go to seek help. To medicate or not to. The scriptures remind us that He is the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE. So if I want life and good life at that, I gotta know the truth to find my way. Weary is a tough place to be. I'm grateful tonight for dog tired.

No comments: