Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tender times

This morning was bitter sweet. I let my daughter go from the homeschool to the highschool today. The first time she's been in school since ending grade one! Wow! She looked beautiful in her kilt and uniform shirt. The picture of confidence and loveliness. And her brother, off for a victory lap in highschool. Sorting out his courses and confident he'll do so. So that leaves just me and Johnny P. A tiny homeschool family of one student and one child. Sweet. Bitter sweet. It's so quiet as I type this. It's a different quiet. Almost lonely. Well, here's to some excitement. I don't want to miss a thing, so I'm off to celebrate the first day of school with breakfast at gramma's and then off to begin our school day. It's a crazy life, but it's our life, someone once said. I like it's a full life instead. Full to overflowing somedays. I'll take it. Every stage, every season, every moment.

No comments: