Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree....blahhhhhhhh


Ever have one of those days when your just not proud of your behaviour? That's me. I'm about to apologize to my husband for my rotten Christmas tree hunting attitude, but I wanted just one more moment to confess before I do....I was really mad at him. I thought it was his bad mood, his attitude, his lack of excitement, but really, its me and my way too high expectations. And so, now, my husband is out hanging lights, trimming the tree to fit the space and probably walking on egg shells thinking about what he's going to walk into. So...here's to humble pie! I have to put him out of his misery (which is me), change my attitude and walk lovingly, even though my heart isn't really in it right now. Because I know, I walk by faith and not by sight...so in faith, I will adjust my bad mood because if I walk by sight, someone might catch a dagger....time for heart surgery!

No comments: