Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Orca


I found this really neat website called orca-live.net where you can listen to Ocean sounds and occasionally hear some whales. Its really neat but it takes some time to be able to sit and listen. I'm running it now as I blog and its really cool. Makes you think about the majesty of God's creation. His hand is so big and so wide to cover so many wonderful areas. What a mighty God we serve. I'm sad these beauties are captured and yet, its amazing to understand them better. Its a bitter sweet battle between us vs. nature. I love that I've been able to touch one and I'm appalled that they live in tanks and hurt. orcalab.org is a nice website too...it explains the pain of capture. A tug of war for certain.

1 comment:

Kelly Fillion said...

Wow that is a cool site, I will check it out today. Stay Warm!