Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Past


Hmmmmmmmmm, the feeling of not shopping, not baking and not cleaning. Yet. Its good. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good. I'm not the boxing day type. I'm feeling like I've shopped enough. And cleaned enough and all the rest. But something gets in me around this time of year and I want to rip apart every nook and cranny and reorganize the stuff. Old stuff out, new stuff in and a place for everything. I'm feeling over stuffed at the moment. But truely blessed. We are a blessed people on this side of the world. Peace is true here. I think of the unrest on the other side of the world and just marvel at the peace of Christ. Truely. This Advent we have seen 5 people pass away (one as young as 15) and as sad and horrible as it is, there's still peace. Its a fragile peace though, so attached to finance and commerce. I'm looking for that Peace that surpasses all understanding peace. The kind that only comes from the King of Kings. I can't imagine separating from that Peace. Peace to you friend.

No comments: