Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Deeper you go...the more you don't wanna!

So I'm researching on the Emergent Church and the emerging church and low and behold, don't I find a whole website devoted to bashing Catholics yet again.
http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/contemplativeterms.htm this link will take you there to the nasty and outrageous if you like. I'm trying hard not to get bogged down with over analysing The Shack but find myself going there. So the Emergent Church is being compared to Catholic Mysticism and Rick Warren and Zondervann Publishers are leading the pack. This folks, is a new one on me! So basically, if you follow Rick Warrens teachings or the Popes your in a cult. Eeegads! How bad does it have to get before we get it. Its all about love love love love love...sing it Steven!

No comments: