Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

aaaand we're back....again!






Can I just say....aaaaaaaahhhhhh.....okay, I'm good. I'm so so so relaxed its amazing. Release. Being away for 7 days, honestly, that's the first time since my honeymoon that I've seen my husband everyday all day for 7 days in a row. It was GREAT! We tubbed, ATV'd,enjoyed great company, rode tractors, shopped, almost bumped into Shania Twain, rested, relaxed, slept,enjoyed time as a family, ate, ate some more, swam, hot tubed, so all to say, wow. What a trip! Here are some highlights...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome Back!
Great pix! Wow - have the kids grown since I saw them last - especially Simon!
What a gift to have 7 whole days wtih the entire family!! I love that! We took last week off as well...just stayed home, but it was nice not to have to rush here and there...and have Roger home all day every day!! I am going through withdrawals since he went back to work on Saturday!! ;-)
Blessings,
Ruth