Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Turkey Day


For all you Canadians out there, Happy Thanksgiving! We've been giving thanks all weekend long. First with our Homeschool Group Enoch on Friday night...we had such great food and really lovely fellowship, complete with a rockin' Dutch Blitz Tourny. Saturday brought extreme rain while we enjoyed a day at Marineland with friends, talk about soggy. And Sunday was all about coming together as family. After church we enjoyed dinner with my in-love side of the family...my mother in love, sister and brother in loves and all my nieces and nephews. Festive food, fantastic family and phenomenal fellowship. And now, today, we're off for more Turkey and my side of the family. My brother is in town and my aunt (dad's sister)is joining us, and my mom is working away cooking for us! This is the first year in a long time that I haven't cooked on the long weekend and its been so great. I'm rested and full and content. Not just full on food, but on family. Its been such a great feast of fellowship this weekend.
Anyway, wherever you are in your turkey journey, I pray God's blessing on you and a peace that surpasses all understanding.
photo credit: gallery.spacebar.org/.../fall-leaves-1.jpg

2 comments:

Angel at Aduladi' said...

I hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!

I was going to e-mail this to you but I realized I did not have your e-mail address, LOL!

I have awarded you the Nice Matters Blog Award. You can find it on my blog.

Your posts are always so nice to read. I really enjoy popping over here daily!

If you want to participate, please copy your badge and pass it onto seven (officially, or just whomever you choose) other bloggers.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Angel

Samantha from Colonial Curve Cottage said...

Thankyou so much, I'm most honored and flattered. I enjoy visiting you too...I have a daily coffee routine and you are a part of that.
So cool...I'm coming over!