Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Woo Hoo Woo Hoo Hoo Woo Hoo Woo Hoo Hoo


Today was the big court day and may I have a resounding AMEN! It is finished. My brother won and its over. I'm telling you the poor guy was dressed just adorable in his WOOL jacket (you have to know we are in a heat wave, well not official but its really hot 37 degrees on my deck in the sun) his 1980's skinny leather tie that he's had since high school,nice pants and you got it...running shoes. Now, you have to know that my brother is Autistic and going to court was a huge challenge to begin with. But dressing for court is a challenge on its own. He's a very large man and nice looking clothes that he can afford are hard to come by. So the fact that he chose all by himself to wear a jacket and tie tells me that on some level, he gets it! The court support workers were amazing and so helpful. And of course storming the gates of heaven with my prayer warriors was a wonderful blessing. Knowing we were covered before we got started was fantastic. So, bottom line, the issue was dropped and he is free to roam his city in peace without worry that he could unknowingly break the peace bond and go to jail. That would be horrible. So all in all, a very good day! But man, its hot!

No comments: