Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Worship

Its raining and I need to express my worship on days like this...on my walk today I found so many great and wonderful leaves. And my walking buddy and I were talking about art galleries and it made me think, if we can stand in front of amazing art that people created, and love it and honor it as a creation, how do people function without looking at the infinite creation God made, and how much more beautiful that is. Really, consider a raindrop for a moment. What's in it? Chemicals, water, oxygen. Accident? Nope. God. Making rain. And its hard to pray for rain sometimes. Think of the bold leaders in Georgia right now...praying for actual rain. Bold leaders over there. But even praying that God could be glorified through the rain storms that come up in our life. Wow...I'm inspired. Fear is an area I'm trying to gain victory in. Praying that God could be glorified if my greatest fears came true is a prayer I've never made before. This Mercy Me song sounds like my new life song. I'm blessed by the language used here. God is so good to show me that even in my worst moments, he's right there with me...my next breath. Praise God with me today!

No comments: