Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Study of Words

Words count. Ever notice how much your words count? You can bring life to someone or shoot them with just a few well organized and greatly placed words. I've begun using a dictionary when I do my bible study, when I pray, when I hear from the Lord. What a great tool! I never liked my dictionary as a child, but as an adult, wow! Words leap and have so much more impact. Understanding that there's a more full meaning, makes me long for more words. And ultimately more of God. This is a very very good thing.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hi!
This isn't a comment about your post per se, so you don't need to publish it. I just wanted to invite you to "Kids say the darndest things Friday" blog hop at:

http://mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/post-signature_19.html



We’d love to have you join the fun and share your stories. I’m sure that you have some real gems!

In Christ,
Lucy